Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SOLD! Getting ready to head home.

As we finish packing our bags I figured I had a little bit of time to give you a quick update. We sold our car over the weekend! Now every time I walk out the door of our cabin it feels like something is missing. I guess we really are heading home soon (it still hasn't hit me).

(Click above for a larger image.)

The website is finished! You can check out the new site at www.maitaivalleymotorcamp.co.nz. Here are the 'wireframes' of before and after:
Before
After
After spending nine months here at the Maitai, it really has become a home away from home.
This weekend, we are headed to Wellington to cover a few bases we missed last time we were in town. After that we are off to Sydney, Australia for a few days before a grueling 18 hour flight back to Seattle. Stay tuned as we make our way home on the last leg of our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment